Mark Villanti is the Certified Personal Training Director for Franklin Health & Fitness and a wealth of information on how to train better, eat better, sleep better . . . and all around just get more out of your workouts. Personal training tips with Mark is going to become a regular feature around here.
First up, a tip about SLEEP!
Night time checklist :
1. No blue light 2 hours prior to bed
2. No caffeine 4-6 hours “or longer” before bed
3. Melatonin and magnesium 1 hour prior to bed
4. Deep belly breathing 10-15 min before bed
5. Light stretching or yoga 30 min prior
6. Warm “not hot” shower 1 hour before bed
7. Wear socks to bed “yes it works”
8. Room temp 67 degrees
9. Warm 🍵 herbal tea before bed
10. Get to sleep and stay asleep for the “magic” to happen to your body. Shoot for 6-9 sleep cycles. 💪
Want to know more? Ask Mark a question by clicking HERE. #ResultsForEveryone