FHF SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS
– All staff and members that are considered high risk and/or do not feel comfortable coming back to the gym yet should not come to the club.
– All persons are asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering. Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added around the gym.
– Face masks are required indoors for all persons, per NC Governor Roy Cooper’s latest Executive Order that went into effect on November 25, 2020. FHF will provide accommodations to those who are medically exempt from wearing a mask.
– Members must adhere to social distancing rules. Please allow 6 feet of space between one another.
– Please wash hands with soap and water often. The CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible because hand washing reduces/eliminates ALL types of germs and chemicals on hands, while hand sanitizer only reduces some.
– We ask that members HELP in sanitizing fitness equipment before and after each use. Disinfectant wipes, paper towel dispensers, and sanitizing solution are available throughout the club.
– Sauna and Whirpool are open with limited usage. The sauna is limited to one user at a time. The whirlpool is limited to three users at a time.
– Blended Smoothie Bar will be closed until further notice.
– FHF Elite Fitness (formerly Crossfit FHF) will be closed until further notice.
– Private, Semi Private, and Small Group Training will be available. For more information, please contact our General Manager, Nichole Allen, at [email protected]
– Limited Cardio and Strength Training equipment will be available. Some machines will not be available for use in order to give our members a little extra breathing room and maintain social distancing guidelines.
– Staff Members will be screened regularly for COVID-19 symptoms.
– Any staff or club member with any symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, fever, chills, or sneezing with nasal discharge should not come to the club. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
– Franklin Health and Fitness’ cleaning specialists will disinfect all rooms each evening before the club reopens the following morning. Staff members will continue to wipe down frequently used surfaces throughout the day. For years, our primary cleaner has been NEUTRA-DIS and is on the EPA LIST OF APPROVED DISINFECTANTS FOR SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19).
– First come, first serve basis. No reservations at this time.
– Max Occupancy: 30 (max of 25 in water at any one time)
– Lap Swimmers: Only 1 person per lane
– Equipment: Deck boxes will be locked. No access to equipment.
– Sundeck: Will be OPEN
– Chairs must be 6 ft apart unless members of household unit are together.
– NO lifeguard on duty.
– Management will monitor the area frequently. Pool cameras will be monitored from Service Desk.
– Locker rooms and showers will be open. Sauna is open.
– Hand sanitizer placed outside pool door for use before entering pool area.
– Staff to disinfect rails and chairs regularly.
– Members will be required to check in at the Service Desk.
– Please bring towels. Club towels will not be provided.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
We need all members using the club to follow these guidelines. By following CDC and Health Department guidelines, we help keep our community safe and healthy. The many changes that have taken throughout the year have been difficult to navigate but we are grateful for your ongoing support. We realize exercise is an excellent way to relieve stress and stay healthy, both mentally and physically. We will come out of this stronger than ever! As always, THANK YOU for your support.